Recent IELTS Academic Writing Essay Questions
Here we have listed down IELTS essay questions that have already appeared in the IELTS academic writing. You can pick one of these essays and try building your thoughts.
1. There are many schools where students are encouraged to read the news and even policies are underway to make international news as a subject for the student's. Do you think this will be helpful? Will it be considered a good step or will it be a waste of valuable school time? Give your opinions.
2. There are many people who believe that the best way to learn about business is to study at the university or at a college. What do you believe? Do you think to run and manage business, you need to have an academic degree? What is your opinion? Support your answer with an example.
3. People tend to use mobile phones at public places. This is often disturbing for other people around. Do you think the use of mobile phones should be banned at certain public places? Why or why not? Discuss both views and give your opinion.
4. Rich countries should come forward to help the poor countries. Do you agree or disagree?
5. Generally, full-time students studying at the universities or the colleges spend a lot of time in class or working on the given assignments. But, students are often given opportunities to indulge in extracurricular activities. Will this create any effect on studies? To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6. If the current generation can learn to adopt a simple way of life then it can be possible tackle a majority of the environmental problems. What do you think? Support your answer with an example.
7. Rich countries are getting richer and richer and poor countries are getting poorer and poorer? What solution do you provide to tackle this economic inequality? Should rich countries help poor countries in gaining economic stability?
8. Some countries produce a lot of food but they use it for their own population and they import only less quantity of food? Do you think it is right?
9. In recent years, television has really played a crucial role in contributing the most to transforming the people’s quality of life. Do you agree or disagree?
10. Do you think it is fair for the countries to spend a lot of money on space research? Do you think it will be helpful for the country in any way? To what extent do you agree or disagree?
11. In some countries, child labor is still a big problem. What do such countries can do to effectively root out this problem? Give your views.
Want to prepare for the IELTS? Do not wait. Enroll for the IELTS online training at IELTS7band.net.
Your essays are checked, evaluated and marked by the experienced IELTS experts. You will receive guidance and writing tips from the tutor online. You are going to get the best score for sure in your real IELTS with IELTS online training at IELTS7band.net.
Get started today.