IELTS Covid 19 Writing Tasks
Working From Home Essays
Listed down are a few of the IELTS Writing tasks that are related to Covid19 and work from home.
You will have to write at least 250 words for the given tasks. Essay will be graded based on grammar, vocabulary, punctuation, relevance to the topic and the way of your presentation. It should be unique. It should have at least 3-4 or 4-5 small paragraphs or sections.
IELTS Wiring - Essay Questions
- Do you think it is safe for the companies to allow their employees to work from home? Give your views.
- Some people say that it is always better if the majority of the employees are given options to work from home as traveling to the workplace during this Covid 19 times is risky? Give your views.
- A majority of the employees now prefer to work from home? Do you think this will have an impact on the company’s internal processes? Do you think it will be advantageous for the company? Or will it create any problems for the companies in future (in terms of security)?
- The advantages of working from home always outweigh the disadvantages. Do you agree or disagree? Support your views with an example.
- These days, people have their own PC, Laptop with good internet connection. So it is quite easy to work from home. Is working from home advantageous for both the employees and the company? Give reasons for your answer. And include any relevant example from your own knowledge or experience.
- Working from home can be difficult for many people. As in some cases, we find children disturbing at home, absence of office-like atmosphere, coordination problems, etc. But, due to covid19 situation companies offer work home options? How well do you think people can manage and work properly? Support your views with an example.
- Remote working is not a new phenomenon. Do you think companies should hire remote employees to manage their work? Do you think it will help companies? Give reasons for your answer. And include any relevant example from your own knowledge or experience.
While writing your essay, it is always important that you should try to paraphrase the question. Do not use exact words. Try to rewrite by making use of effective words. Remember, the first 3-4 lines are very important as these will examine an idea how your entire essay would be.
And divide your essay in simple and evenly sized paragraphs. Make use of commonly understood words. Do not pepper your essay with unfamiliar or high-sounding words. Use proper punctuation marks as a small error in punctuation can create a big problem. And do not digress from main or central idea. Your essay should be relevant to the topic given. The type of example or the experience that you share should also be relevant to the given topic.
Want to prepare for the IELTS? Enroll for the IELTS Online at IELTS7band.net.