IELTS Speaking Part A Questions
IELTS Speaking Part A Questions can be related to anything. For instance, you may get questions related to Work, Hobbies, Internet, Leisure time, Music, Pets, Reading, Shopping?, Fashion, Fear, Confidence, Flowers, Food, Newspapers, Neighbors & Neighborhood, Study, Hometown, Home, Computers, Daily routine, Dictionaries, Evenings, Family & Friends, Sport, TV, Transport, Art, Birthdays,. Childhood, Clothes, Happiness, etc.
We have listed down a few of the important questions that you get on some common topics for the IELTS Speaking Part A 2020.
- Do you read newspapers?
- Which newspaper do you read?
- Do you believe following news is important?
- What kind of news do you usually follow?
- What is your favorite section in the newspaper?
- Do you think people today are not inclined to read newspapers and prefer news on TV to reading a newspaper?
- How is the weather in your city?
- What do you like about the weather in your city?
- What is your favorite weather?
- Do you like the rainy season? Why so?
- What do people do in the summer season in your city?
- Did bad weather affect transportation anytime in your city in the past three months?
- Are you a sports fan?
- Do you like sports?
- Do you watch sports on TV?
- What is your favorite sport?
- Why do you like Cricket/Football/Hockey/Badminton?
- What is the most popular sport in your country?
- What do you do to keep yourself fit?
- Do you like music or do you not like music?
- What is your favorite album?
- Who is your favorite singer?
- What kind of music do you listen to?
- Do you sing?
- Do you think music is important in life?
- Did you learn music anytime?
- Did you have music lessons or music classes at school or college?
- Do you watch TV?
- What is your favorite channel?
- Why is it your favorite channel?
- What do you like about it?
- How are the programs?
- Which programs or serials do you like?
- Do you watch foreign channels?
- Do you watch English channels?
- What is your national channel?
- What are the most popular programs on your national channel? Do you have any idea of it? What is your favorite program on TV?
- Which program was your favorite when you were a child?
- Do you think parents should stop children from watching TV?
- What is your favorite pet?
- Do you keep pets?
- What was your favorite pet when you were a kid?
- Can you name some popular pets in your country?
- Do you think it is right to have a pet at home? Or do you think it is wrong?
- What is your means of transport?
- How do you commute?
- How did you get to this IELTS center?
- Do you have a bike/car? What do you prefer, a bike or a car?
- How is public transport in your city? Do you like it? Do you think this needs some improvement? What improvement does it need?
- What is your nearest railway station?
- How far is the local station from your home?
Neighbors & Neighborhood
- Who are your nearest neighbors? Do you like them?
- How is the locality? Good or bad?
- What do you want to change in your neighborhood?
- What do you think is your responsibility towards your local neighborhood or area?
- Do you think a good neighborhood plays an important role in a child’s upbringing?
Do you want to prepare for the IELTS? Enroll for the IELTS Practice Online at IELTS7band.net.