IELTS Essay Topics For Practice In 2021
Are you preparing for the IELTS? Get to learn more about different essay topics that you may get in the IELTS Academic.
Here are some trending IELTS Essay Questions for your practice.
- There are many people who believe that food produced by the country should be for the people of the country and that it should not be imported? What are your views?
- Do you think schools should have a subject on nature for the students? Do you think it would be waste of time for the students to study nature? What are your views?
- Television really has brought a much bigger change in the lifestyle of people or people’s quality f life? Do you agree or disagree? Support your views with an example.
- There are many people who believe that companies should focus more on producing products that are of good quality and which last for a long time whereas some people believe that the products should be cheap. Discuss both views.
- Some people believe that watching TV programs or films will make the children more creative. Others think that watching TV programs or films will kill their time which they could have spent learning something practically creative. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- Do you think computers will become more intelligent than humans? To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- Do you think foreign movies or TV programs will help with learning new cultures? What are your own views?
- Some people believe that NGOs should provide help to people no matter where they are. Others feel that it is important to serve only local communities as they are the most deserving. Discuss both sides and give your views.
- For success in any organization, teamwork is important and that good leadership is secondary. Do you agree or disagree?
- These days, there are many applications and software tools that can be used to learn any language. But, still, do you think a trainer is needed to learn any foreign language? What are your views?
- Do you think it is right for the government in some countries to spend a huge amount of money on national holidays or festivals?
- What matters the most is the intended use of the building and not the outward appearance? Do you agree or disagree?
- There are many countries where people revel in sports such as sky diving or rock climbing. Do you think such dangerous sports should be banned? Support your views with an example.
School students should have access to subjects on arts and culture so that they could learn more about their country and the world? Do you agree or disagree?
It is time that you enroll for the IELTS training online. IELTS is really going to be tough. You need to prepare for the test to get a good score in it. IELTS7Band.net is dedicated to help you with score that you want. Take plenty of sample tests to improve your understanding of IELTS and learn skills needed get through it.