How To Register for IELTS
IELTS is a professional English language test taken by candidates who are willing to study or work in English speaking countries. IELTS score is accepted for admission to universities in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, and USA. So if you are looking forward to know the full details about how to register for IELTS, then you are on the right page. We are here to explain to you everything about the IELTS registration you want to know. Scroll down.
IELTS Exam Registration Details
IELTS exam is conducted on 48 fixed dates every year i.e., up to 4 times every month depending upon the demand and registration of candidates. The applicants have the freedom of giving the examination on any of the 48 days in as in keeping with their convenience. Apart from this, IELTS applicants can reattempt the examination anytime they want to attend. You don’t need to worry if you don’t get the score you are looking for. Aspirants don’t have any limits to attempt IELTS. You can attempt any number of times until you achieve your dream score. However, the IELTS examination fee is close to 180 USD.
How to register for IELTS?
IELTS is one of the popular and prestigious exams for students. So we want to help you with simple and easy steps to assist you How to register for IELTS.
Step1: Know and choose nearest IELTS test location
- In 140 countries there are around 1600 IELTS test locations. Search for your nearest IELTS test location.
Step2: Register for test Online or offline
- You can register for IELTS test both online and offline
- For online registration:
- Visit IELTS test official website
- Find “Register for Test” tab and click on it
- Choose your test type, available date, and city
- Follow the prompt and give your details like email, mobile number, Identification document (Passport Number), Date of birth, etc
- Enter all required registration details and click on submit
- Upload your passport for identification- first page and last page
- Select the list of colleges and make payments through a secured payment mode.
- For Offline IELTS registration process
- If you want to register for IELTS test offline, then you download the application form and print it
- Enter the details and submit at your local test center along with attached if proof
Step3: Receive Confirmation
Once you submit your application, you will get a written confirmation exam along with the date and time of the test. Usually, IELTS speaking and writing tests will be conducted on the same day. It may take 7 days to complete all parts of the IELTS test.
Types of IELTS Exam
IELTS is the most popular language exam among Indian students for admissions in abroad universities. Usually, this exam is available in 2 formats: Academic and General. For student admissions, you need to take academic IELTS and for other visa purposes, you need to take general IELTS examination.
IELTS Academic Test
If you are applying for higher education or any professional courses in abroad countries, then you need to take IELTS Academic Test.
IELTS General Test
IELTS General Test is aspirants who are looking to migrate to native English speaking countries for livelihood. This type of test is for those who want to register in training programs or secondary education or gain work experience abroad counties.
IELTS Eligibility Criteria
There are no specific eligibility criteria to attempt IELTS eligibility test. The age limit to take IELTS exam is 16 years and above with a valid passport.
You are eligible to take exam if you come under any of these categories
- Planning to study in English speaking countries like the UK, Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada
- Having medical science background and planning to study or work in the UK, USA and Australia
- Emigrate from India to Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Do you want to take IELTS? Enroll for the IELTS online training. At IELTS7band.net, you can get the best IELTS Training Online.