Essay Topics For IELTS Writing Practice?
It is very important that you should prepare for the IELTS. Here are some of the common essay topics that we have shared.
- Some people believe that gender issues exist everywhere and that it is difficult to root them out whereas others believe that one needs to fight to root them out. What are your views?
- Students should be given opportunities to excel in extracurricular activities or programs outside the classroom? Do you think extracurricular activities are as important as studies? What are your views?
- Some parents want their children to learn a foreign language whereas other parents stress more on the mother tongue? Do you think learning a foreign language can be helpful to children or will that create an unnecessary burden on children?
- Do you think wealthy governments are wasting their money on space exploration? Do you think wealthy governments should focus on some other research field which can provide more benefit to man? Discuss both views.
- Some people believe that advertising is important to make a good product successful whereas some people believe that a good product will advertise itself on its own through chains of consumers? What is your view?
- Do you think art is an inborn quality and that it can’t be learned? Do you think popular artists have inborn talent for art? Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- Do you think exams are a good way to judge or assess a student’s intelligence level? Do you think exams put unnecessary burden on the learners? Do you think exams tell us only a little about the actual abilities of the student's? Give your opinion. Discuss both views.
- It is commonly believed actors and sportsmen earn more than people in other important professions. What is your opinion? Do you think it is unfair or justified?
- Do you think there should be a fixed punishment for each type of crime? Or do you think the circumstances should be taken into account which actually propelled the person to commit the crime and punishment should be decided on the same? What is your opinion?
- Some people are of the views that borders between countries should not exist whereas some are of the views that they are necessary? What is your opinion?
- What should be the primary goal of the university - teaching career-oriented skills or essential life-skills? What are your views?
- Do you think it is important to have a hobby of some kind? Why do you feel so? Give you views on the same.
- In many underdeveloped countries, there are many children who are still forced to work in the factories? What strong measures the government should take in order to curb this social evil? Give your opinion.
Want to prepare for the IELTS? Do not wait. Enroll for the IELTS online training at IELTS7Band.net. You can take writing tests and submit your answers for evaluation. Your answers will be evaluated by the real experts. You get fair feedback. You get support that you need to improve your writing skills. So, do not wait. Enroll for the IELTS training today.